Since its inception in Braunschweig in 1991, the 1&2DM conference series has brought together academic and industrial specialists in the field of magnetic measurement and testing and will provide opportunities to exchange the latest developments, ideas and experiences in the fields of magnetic measurement, magnetic testing and relevant modelling during technical and networking sessions.
1&2DM22 will consist of two days of talks and plenaries.
With your active contribution – submitting papers, posters and presentations as well as participation – 1&2DM22 will be an academically enriching, industrially valuable, socially enjoyable, and truly memorable experience for all participants.
Subjects covered at the conference will include:
- Fundamental problems, magnetisation processes and domains
- Measurement and modelling of magnetic properties of soft magnetic materials, relevance of microstructures
- High frequency magnetic measurements
- Characterisation of permanent magnets and their measurements
- Industrial magnetic measurements and testing, measurement standards
- Non-destructive magnetic testing and bio-electromagnetic testing
- Magnetic sensors
- Two-dimensional magnetic metrology
- Magnetostriction, magnetocaloric and anisotropy measurement
- Modelling of magnetic material behaviours (characteristics under scalar and / or vectorial magnetic excitations, including harmonics and dc offset, hysteresis and power losses, coupled phenomena, etc…)
- Relevance to applications in electromagnetic devices (transformers, motors, etc…)
- Other relevant topics